Friday, May 3, 2013

ADAPTOGENIC HERBS

I've been doing some current research on a few of the adaptogenic herbs. Angelica, Shatavari, Ashwangandha, Red Ginseng, Astralagus, Schizandra, and Rhodiola all have the ability to "center" the mind and body. It is very interesting research, and I hope to come up with several new tincture combinations that could assist with everything from stress and its related health issues to women's health. Would love to hear your thoughts on the subject.
All about the Zen,
Leslie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the exact same
niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!



Feel free to visit my homepage - pozycjonowanie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this website needs much more attention.
I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

Here is my webpage; Converse All Star

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you
present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information.
Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
my Google account.

my homepage: biotin hair growth

Leslie said...

I want to sincerely apologize to all who have commented on this and other posts. I was new to the process and am just now attempting to jump into conversations! Thanks for your interest!